7 Inch 800×480 450cd/m2 LCM Module G+G Capacitive Multi Touchscreen HDMI Raspberry Pi Touch Monitor
The 7 inchh HDMI & USB Touch Display (Model No. T070GBP001) is composed of a TFT LCD Display and a PCAP Capacitive Touch Panel and a HDMI USB PCB, which supports 5V power consumption. The model is compatible with different kinds of O.S., such as Raspbian, Windows, Android, Lunux, Arch Linux etc.
The color TFT LCD display is with 800×480 resolution and standard 50pin RGB interface, which support sunlight-readable, TN technology, full viewing, optical bonding/tape bonding.
The touch panel is of a G+G structure capacitive touch panel, which is composed of a cover glass, sensor glass, driver IC and FPC. It is driven by a GOODIX IC Chip GT911, which utilizes an I2C interface and supports 5 points of touch.
|Viewing Angle Range
|LCD Active Area (mm)
|LCD Outline Dimension (mm)
|Touch IC Chip
|PCAP Touch & LCD Display & PCB
|Optical Bonding, Air Bonding
|Windows, Android, Linux etc
|Industrial Control, Home Automation, Medical Device, Self-service Terminal etc
Technical Datasheet Download: T070GBP001-V2
How to use
1. Our HDMI USB touch monitors are often used in digital signage applications. Touch capabilities allow customers to interact with content, enhancing the overall user experience.
2. In a retail environment, customers can browse products, get information, and even make purchases directly through interactive touch interfaces.
3. In education, HDMI USB touch monitors are used in interactive whiteboards and smart classrooms. Teachers and students can interact with educational software, draw diagrams and manipulate content directly on the screen, making lessons more dynamic and engaging.
4. Our products are suitable for gaming applications, especially playgrounds or interactive gaming areas.
5. In the healthcare sector, HDMI USB touch monitors are used in medical imaging applications.
6. Museums, science centers and exhibitions often use HDMI USB touch displays to create interactive exhibits.
7. HDMI USB touch displays are used for interactive presentations and collaborative meetings in conference rooms.