capacitive touch screen suppliers
How does a capacitive touchscreen work?
Capacitive touchscreens are made of a thin layer of conductive material, such as copper or indium tin oxide (ITO), printed on the underside of the display’s insulating outer layer. When a finger touches the screen, a small amount of charge is attracted to the point of contact, which effectively becomes a functioning capacitor. The resulting change in the electrostatic field is then measured to pinpoint where the contact occurred.
Types of capacitive touchscreens
There are two key types of capacitive touchscreen technology – projected and surface. Surface capacitance is the more basic of the two technologies, where only one side of the insulator is coated with a conductive layer. In contrast, projected capacitance utilizes a matrix of rows and columns of conductive material on one or two layers. This grid pattern enables excellent accuracy and multi-touch capabilities.
Advantages of capacitive touch screen technology
Currently, capacitive touchscreen technology offers a number of key advantages:
High touch sensitivity and accuracy
Sharp and vibrant images
Can be used without a stylus
Reliability – even cracked or punctured capacitive touchscreens often continue to work
The popularity of the technology provides a degree of future-proofing
- What are the maintenance methods of the touch screen?
- Due to technical limitations and poor adaptability to the environment, the screen cannot work normally due to pollution such as water droplets and dust, so the ...
- Find US Capacitive Touch Digitizer manufacturer More Reliable
- There are many manufacturers of capacitive touch digitizers in the United States, but how do you know which one to choose? Here are a few things to keep in mind...
- Choose a Japan Pen Touch Display manufacturer to bring your designs to life
- As a leading manufacturer of stylus displays, we are proud to supply our products to the Japanese market. Our products are designed to provide the best user exp...
- Everything you need to know about buy touch screen display in 2022
- How to use the touch screen display Use the touch screen. Currently on the market popular LCD touch screen. In fact, the difference between the LCD touch screen...
- What is the manufacturing process of TFT lcd display?
- Displays are everywhere these days. Do you remember TVs or computer monitors from 20 years ago? They are square, big and heavy. Now let's take a look at the fla...
- Why Choose TFT LCD Display Supplier
- The LCD screen is a thin film field effect transistor. The so-called thin film transistor means that each liquid crystal pixel on the LCD is driven by a thin fi...
- Capacitive Touch Panels and Your Dining Room
- Now more and more restaurants are becoming intelligent. When you enter the store, you will see the information of their restaurant playing on the screen on the ...