The capacitive touch screen is a four-layer composite glass screen, which uses the current induction of the human body to work. Capacitive touch screens can be divided into surface capacitive touch screens and projected capacitive touch screens. Both of these two capacitive touch screens have the advantages of high light transmittance, fast response, and long life, but they have poor working stability and often drift.
There are two main types of capacitive touch screens:
1. Surface capacitive type: The surface capacitive type uses sensors located at the four corners and a film evenly distributed over the entire surface, with an ordinary ITO layer and a metal frame. When a finger touches the screen, charges are released from the board. Sensing is done at the four corners of the touch screen, no complicated ITO patterns are required;
2. Projected Capacitor: Use one or more carefully designed ITO etched candles, these ITO layers are etched to form multiple horizontal and vertical electrodes, and use independent chips that are staggered in rows/columns and have sensing functions. Now tablet computers, mobile phones, vehicles, etc. use projected capacitors.
- The working principle and advantages and disadvantages of capacitive touch screen suppliers
- How does a capacitive touchscreen work? Capacitive touchscreens are made of a thin layer of conductive material, such as copper or indium tin oxide (ITO), printed on the underside of the display's insulating outer layer. When a finger touches the...
- Choose an American Capacitive Touch Digitizer Manufacturer
- There are many US capacitive touch digitizer manufacturers on the market today. Each offers a different set of features and benefits. So, how to choose the right one according to your needs? Here are a few things to consider when...
- Detailed inspection methods for LCD Display manufacturers
- Liquid crystal display is a common display and one of the most widely used displays in the display industry. It has the characteristics of good display effect, simple structure, low energy consumption, high brightness and wide temperature range. Many industry...
- HDMI LCD touch screen supplier analysis
- Since its development, touch screens have not only become an indispensable part of the automation field, but also expanded their application industries from traditional industries to logistics, medical and other fields. With the development of technology, more and more domestic...
- cheap Capacitive Touch Screen saves you living expenses while giving you a high-end experience
- As the world returns to the office - at least to some extent - one of the biggest concerns for companies is ensuring that a given work setup keeps employees safe, connected, happy and effective at work. The look of...
- HDMI LCD touch display suppliers cost
- HDMI LCD touches display suppliers are a dime a dozen these days. With so many suppliers to choose from, it can be difficult to know who to trust. Luckily, there are a few things you can look for to help...
- Application of TFT LCD touch screen in China
- 1. What is a TFT LCD screen? TFT LCD screen is also called liquid crystal display module (android tft screen), which is mainly assembled by combination, so it is called TFT LCD screen. What are the important components in this...
- A Professional Display Solution Provider Manufacturer of Capacitive Touch Screen and LCD
- Since establishment, Wanty has always been paying close attention to the market demand,constantly developing new technologies and newproducts of the touch terminal, and gradually expanding the entire touch terminal chain. After years of development, in order to betterintegrate the company's...