lcd module manufacturer
Demonstrates the use a 16×2 LCD display. The LiquidCrystal
library works with all LCD displays that are compatible with the
Hitachi HD44780 driver. There are many of them out there, and you
can usually tell them by the 16-pin interface.
This sketch prints “Hello World!” to the LCD
and shows the time.
* LCD RS pin to digital pin 12
* LCD Enable pin to digital pin 11
* LCD D4 pin to digital pin 5
* LCD D5 pin to digital pin 4
* LCD D6 pin to digital pin 3
* LCD D7 pin to digital pin 2
* LCD R/W pin to ground
* LCD VSS pin to ground
* LCD VCC pin to 5V
* 10K resistor:
* ends to +5V and ground
* wiper to LCD VO pin (pin 3)
Library originally added 18 Apr 2008
by David A. Mellis
library modified 5 Jul 2009
by Limor Fried (http://www.ladyada.net)
example added 9 Jul 2009
by Tom Igoe
modified 22 Nov 2010
by Tom Igoe
modified 7 Nov 2016
by Arturo Guadalupi
This example code is in the public domain.
lcd module manufacturer Production Line
After years of development, in order to better integrate the company’s resources and provide customers with the most advantageous products, in 2016, all the Shenzhen production lines were relocated to Yongzhou, Hunan province. At present, Shenzhen office and Hunan factory have a total of more than 500 employees, with more than 20,000 square meters of standard clean plant.
we’ll ensure you always get
lcd module manufacturer Our Patents
Latest News lcd module manufacturer
- tft lcd display suppliers
- wanty is the world's leading LCD panel supplier, specializing in the production of TFT LCD panels, including color TFT, monochrome TFT displays and bar TFT displays. TFT displays are available in various resolutions, and TFT-LCD modules are available in many...
- hdmi lcd touch panel suppliers
- LCD touchscreens have additional layers on top of the display element itself that provide touch functionality. There are many ways to sense a user's touch on a display, but the two most common are resistive and capacitive. Touchscreen Display with...
- HDMI LCD touch screen with USB interface
- Touchscreen monitors with HDMI require another channel (usually a USB port) to send touch events. Typically, touchscreen monitors require a USB plug to connect to Surface or any computer you connect to. Touchscreen monitors also require a USB connection. The...
- cap-touch suppliers
- 3M MicroTouch M150 Touch Screen Monitor - 15" - Capacitive - Beige - 11-81362-129 Brightness 250 Nit Color Support 16.7 Million Colors (24-bit) Maximum Resolution 1024 x 768 Standard Warranty 3 Year,3M MicroTouch M150 High Brightness Touch Screen Monitor. 15IN...
- China LCD Screen manufacturers
- What are LCD screens made of? The liquid crystal material of a liquid crystal display (LCD) is sandwiched between two pieces of glass. Without any voltage applied between the transparent electrodes, the liquid crystal molecules are aligned parallel to the...
- hdmi touch display manufacturer
- What is a touch screen monitor used for? Touchscreen monitors can be used to enter information and receive information from a single peripheral device (usually a monitor screen). You can easily enter data directly without using a keyboard or mouse,...
- China c-touch panel manufacturers
- ❇【Extend your view】 Easily connect 1 or 2 extra monitors to your laptop via Type-C/Mini HDMI. You can also connect a wireless/wired keyboard or mouse to an extended monitor via a micro USB OTG adapter. This allows you to...