touch screen display:
Made In China Custom 7-inch 800×480 LCM Module Wide Temperature High Brightness 450cd/m2 50pin RGB TFT LCD Module 5Touch Glass+Glass IIC I2C Projectvie Capacitive Touchscreen Display
7 Inch 800×480 TN TFT LCD LCM Module PCAP Multi Points IIC I2C Capacitive Touchscreen Monitor
The touch screen display (Model No. WTY070144A20LM) is of a color tft lcd display panel with 800×480 resolution and standard 50pin RGB interface, which support sunlight readable, high brightness, tape bonding, wide temperature. The touch panel is of a G+G structure capacitive touch panel, which is composed of a cover glass, sensor glass, driver IC and FPC. It is driven by a GOODIX GT911 IC Chip, which utilizes an I2C interface and supports 5 points touch.
1. Image principle of TFT LCD screen
The image principle of tfd display is very simple. The display screen is composed of many pixels that can emit light of any color. As long as each pixel is controlled to display the corresponding color, the purpose can be achieved. Backlight technology is generally used in TFT LCD. In order to accurately control the color and brightness of each pixel, a shutter-like switch needs to be installed behind each pixel. When the “shutter” is open, the light can pass through, but when the “shutter” is closed, the light cannot pass through. Of course, technically, it is not as simple as just mentioned.
2. Liquid crystal characteristics of TFT LCD screen
TFT LCD screen takes advantage of the characteristics of liquid crystal (when heated, it is liquid, when cooled, it crystallizes into solid). Generally, there are three forms of liquid crystal: layered liquid crystal similar to clay, filamentous liquid crystal similar to thin matchstick, and cholesterol like liquid crystal. TFT LCD screen uses filamentous liquid crystal. When the external environment changes, its molecular structure will also change, so it has different physical properties. It can achieve the purpose of allowing light to pass through or blocking light, which is just like the shutter. You know three primary colors. Therefore, each pixel on the TFT LCD screen needs three similar basic components described above to control red, green and blue colors respectively.
- hdmi lcd touch screen suppliers
- LCD touchscreens have additional layers on top of the display element itself that provide touch functionality. There are many ways to sense a user's touch on display, but the two most common are resistive and capacitive. Examples of other businesses...
- China HDMI Touch Screen Display manufacturers
- 10.1inch 1280×800 HDMI USB Capacitive Touch Screen IPS TFT LCD Display With Acrylic Protection Case Raspberry Pi Touch Display Kits About this product 800 x 480 high hardware resolution, 4 inch touch screen, IPS display, high quality, perfect display...
- Optical Bonding Sunlight Reabable TFT LCD Display made in China
- 1: Optically bonded to sunlight readable TFT LCD features Optically Laminated Sunlight Readable TFT LCD is a special kind of display that has good optical properties and can work under direct sunlight. Such displays are typically used in outdoor applications...
- lcd touch display manufacturer
- A touchscreen (aka digitizer) is a thin layer of clear plastic that reads the signal from the touch and transmits it to the processing unit. It's the part you can touch without disassembling the device. The LCD screen is the...
- Buy China LCD Touch Display manufacturers
- If you are looking for a reliable LCD touch Display manufacturer, then you can consider buying a Chinese LCD touch Display manufacturer. Their product quality is reliable and affordable. If you want to get a good product, then buying a...
- Pen Touch Display price
- The Pen Touch Display is a great device that is perfect for anyone who wants to be able to write on their device. This is a great tool for taking notes and for drawing. The Pen Touch Display is the...
- China c-touch panel manufacturers
- ❇【Extend your view】 Easily connect 1 or 2 extra monitors to your laptop via Type-C/Mini HDMI. You can also connect a wireless/wired keyboard or mouse to an extended monitor via a micro USB OTG adapter. This allows you to...