LCD technology is to pour liquid crystal between two planes with thin grooves. The grooves in these two planes are perpendicular to each other (intersecting at 90 degrees). That is, if the molecules on one plane are aligned north-south, then the molecules on the other plane are aligned east-west, and the molecules located between the two planes are forced into a state of 90-degree twist. Since the light travels along the direction of the arrangement of the molecules, the light is also twisted by 90 degrees as it passes through the liquid crystal. But when a voltage is applied to the liquid crystal, the molecules are rearranged vertically, allowing the light to shoot straight out without any twisting.
LCDs rely on polarizing filters (sheets) and the light itself. Natural light is scattered randomly in all directions. A polarizing filter is actually a series of increasingly thin parallel lines. The lines form a net that blocks all light rays that are not parallel to the lines. The line of the polarizing filter is exactly perpendicular to the first, so it completely blocks the light that is already polarized
- Chinese C-Touch Screen manufacturers
- 15.6 Inch ILI2511 USB G+G 10Points Privacy Film C-Touch CAP-Touch PCAP Screen Capacitive Touch Panel 15.6 Inch PCAP Cap-Touch C-Touch Capacitive Touch Screen Panel for FHD 1920×1080 1366×768 LCD Display Technical Datasheet Download:WTY156767A05 Spec The 15.6 Inch Touch Panel (Model...
- lcd module suppliers
- In Arduino based embedded system design, the Liquid Crystal Display modules play a very important role. Hence it is very important to learn about how to interface LCD with an Arduino of 16×2 in embedded system design. The display units...
- China hdmi touch display manufacturers
- Our company is a professional China hdmi touch display manufacturers, with many years of experience in the production of high-definition touch screen products. Our products are widely used in schools, hospitals, government agencies and other industries. Our products are of...
- capacitive touch panel suppliers
- A capacitive touchscreen is a control display that uses conductive touch from a human finger or a specialized device for input. The multi-point touch of the capacitive touch screen can decompose the user's touch into two tasks: collecting multi-point signals...
- pen touch display manufacturer
- There is a corresponding stylus on the corresponding display. This pen is dedicated. You can write on the touch screen. It is also possible to correct mistakes by selecting tools, so it is very convenient whether it is a class...
- capacitive touch panel made in china
- The capacitive touch panel made in China is an advanced touch technology that enables multi-touch and gesture recognition. Most of the touch panels on the market today use this technology. The advantages are: high accuracy, strong durability, fast response and...
- China c-touch panel manufacturers
- ❇【Extend your view】 Easily connect 1 or 2 extra monitors to your laptop via Type-C/Mini HDMI. You can also connect a wireless/wired keyboard or mouse to an extended monitor via a micro USB OTG adapter. This allows you to...